Wednesday 5 June 2013

Love me as I am!

I want to be loved...
To be protected...
I want someone to comfort me...
Ease my tension during the day...
Share my love in the night...someone to hold me tight... wipe my tears when I am crying...
Share my happiness when I am smiling...
Someone who will bring alive... 
The REAL in ME...
Make me forget my worries... help me recall happy memories...
Someone who will keep loving me...
As days pass by...
Love my wrinkles...
My grey hair...
As time passes by...
Not my face or my body...
But the pilgrim soul in me... love me as I am...
The REAL person in me...♥ ♥



2 comments:

  1. really touching poem.. This what everyone desires.. to be loved for their real self... but all we do is end up loving a perception of the other person.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!