Sunday 27 October 2013

Five Sentence Fiction: Waiting - For How Long??

For how long baby, will I have to wait?
It’s been ages since I have even seen your face,
I stay up counting stars in the night,
Can’t get you out of my head,
Even for a while.

I need to know the truth,
My faith in you is fading away.
What is it that is taking you so long?
I know you love me,
Then why did you disappear?

Come soon, 'coz the pain’s getting unbearable,
Let’s show the world that we are inseparable.
Remember, I’m here, waiting,
Keeping all the doors open for you,
'Coz I’m sure some distant day,
You'll come back and make my dream come true!

P.S: This post is for http://lilliemcferrin.com/five-sentence-fiction-waiting/


12 comments:

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!