Saturday 27 June 2020

Caffeinated Musings!


This post is my passion for coffee, in singing poetic praises for it. Napoleon called it “the intellectual drink” and La Roque “the King of Perfumes.”

I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out from my window at the beautiful garden below, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.' Coffee makes me pause, sit & reflect on things around. The smell of fresh-made coffee or coffee brewing is one of the world's greatest inventions!

I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of a cup of frothy coffee. I’d wear coffee as a perfume, if it was possible. Caffeine is like the other Vitamin C, for me. I love waking up early simply because it is a way of stealing time which should by rights belong to your own self. It is a lovely excuse I have to consume this hot, steamy, delicious, comforting beverage! Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup or at least gives me the strength to do so. 

That obnoxious first sip is the sip I can't wait for. That first sip is what perks up my eyes and makes me realize that maybe the world doesn't suck as much as I think it does. Coffee is love. Coffee is life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!