Monday 25 November 2013

Yippie! It’s Another Liebster Award Time!

Okay! So, I am unable to contain my happiness! It’s my second time! *happy dance*


I’ve been lucky enough to be again nominated for the Liebster Award by an incredible blogger, Varun Singh at Simply Said. If you haven’t read his blog yet, do! They’re full of energy and it’s like you’re listening to a friend speak.

So, first things first; thank you Varun! I am honored that you deemed my blog worthy of this. So happy that we are blogging buddies, too! I am highly delighted to accept it!


Festivities aside, let’s get this started! :D

The Liebster Award is intended to promote love and spread blogging goodness amongst upcoming bloggers. The name is German in origin and means “sweetest” “dearest” etc. and sort of operates like a chain email. Here are the rules of the award:
1] Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2] Answer the 10 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you. 3] Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. 4] Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination. 5] Give your nominees 10 questions to answer.
Q. If you could be anyone else, who would like to be?

 It's completely optional to accept the award. If you want you accept it, answer the questions and nominate others.
****************
Getting to Varun’s questions:

Q. Which food you can eat everyday for the rest of your life?  Just 1.
Ummm.. I would want ‘one’ simple platter, the one that has samples of every type of Indian food. :P You may call that cheating, I call it the perfect dish :D

Q. Your all time favourite movies? Just name 5 of them. :P
Titanic, Andaz Apna Apna, Hum Saath Saath Hai, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, (that makes me a Rajshri fan :P), 3 Idiots.

Q. Are you single :D
Yes. (That’s maybe because I am an Engineer :P)

Q. Best day of your life (till date)?
When my Engineering results were declared on my parents aniversary and I had topped my class!

Q. Do you speak any other languages?
Except English, yes! Hindi and tooti-footi Marathi! :P

Q. What would you wish for if 3 wishes were granted to you by a genie? :D
a. Get that one person back who got away too soon :(
b. Get my novel published.
c. Take away Cancer from this world.

Q. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Selflessness, maturity, honesty. (I know, I stated qualities :P Couldn’t stop typing :D)

Q. The most embarrassing moment in your life?
Ah! I don’t remember such moments. They hardly happen with me (or maybe they are too many to remember!) :P

Q. Are you a veggie or a non-vegie?
I am in harmony with both. Lol :P

There’s an entire world out there to experience, and it all requires me being exactly who I want to be. Who I am. Me!
***************

My nominees: Check them all out when you get a chance – they are such talented bloggers and I really enjoy reading each and every one of them.


To the people I have nominated above:
Congratulations! The reason behind me nominating you is, I enjoy reading your blog and you deserve a lot more subscribers. Keep writing.

# My questions for my nominees:
> What is the best thing about you?
> What would you wish to name a movie about your life?
>If you could go back in time to any time period, when would it be and why?
>What is YOUR favorite blog post from YOUR blog? Link please!
> What do you do to unwind?
> Internet is down for a weekend. Your friends and family are out of town. What would you do?
>What is the best piece of life advice you could give to someone?
> Worst thing a person can do to you?
>Give me a description of what you see when you look out of the window this very moment!
> What do you think about my blog? ;)

Now it’s your turn. Waiting for your answers!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks a lot and many congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Ayesha for the nomination and thinking my blog worthy for the Award.. :D
    So I will answer your Questions taking up little bit of your Space.. ;)
    What is the best thing about you-- I am very Optimistic.. :D

    What would you wish to name a movie about your life-- Life is to be Happy.. :)

    If you could go back in time to any time period, when would it be and why--I don't want to go back in time.. :)

    What is YOUR favorite blog post from YOUR blog? Link please-- http://allresourceupdates.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/beautiful-soul-the-soul-i-love/

    What do you do to unwind-- Listen to Songs Generally

    Internet is down for a weekend. Your friends and family are out of town. What would you do--Will Play Games..XBOX Games

    What is the best piece of life advice you could give to someone-- Always Be Optimistic,No matter How dark it is there will be sunshine soon.. :D

    Worst thing a person can do to you-- Nothing without my Consent..

    Give me a description of what you see when you look out of the window this very moment-- Pitch Black Night with no Stars.. ;)

    What do you think about my blog-- A Lot of Love filled Post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Harsha :)
      those were some sensible answers! had fun reading! :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your award and good to know about you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aayesha .. Was busy with the end semester exams that was Thanking you so late .. :) congratulations for your award :) keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ankur :)
      oh that's ok!
      congrats to you too! :)

      Delete
  5. omg omg! i just kept scrolling :)
    mashallah! your collection of awards is huge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!