Wednesday 24 September 2014

Liebster Award IV


Yet again (4th time, Yay!), I have been nominated by Vinitha Dileep for the Liebster Award. You can visit her here: http://vinithadileep.wordpress.com/

Blogging has always been a nice experience for me - to share what you ponder, raise your concern over what bothers you and get appreciation in return.  People motivate me to write. I feel so happy, honored & privileged to have been nominated. Thank you Vinitha, I’m delighted to accept this award!

Liebster rules:
The Liebster Award is intended to promote love and spread blogging goodness amongst upcoming bloggers. The name is German in origin and means “sweetest” “dearest” etc. and sort of operates like a chain email.

Here are the rules of the award:
1] Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2]Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3] Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4]Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5] Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.

My answers to Vinitha's questions:
1. What is the meaning of your name?
Aayesha means 'she-who-lives' or one who is full of life. The name of Prophet Muhammad's wife was Aayesha; the name also means the moon goddess personified. 

2. Do you have a guilty pleasure? What is it?
> Yes, I do! Practicing the perfect 'look-of-the-day' in front of the mirror! :P
> Romantic love novels - I can spend my entire day reading romance!
> Eating junk food!

3. What do you like to do other than reading and writing?
I like studying and knowing more about things, but that doesn't make me a nerd. I love hanging out and travelling to new places too.

4. Which is your favorite book?
Ah! The one I can't wait to hold! My first book as a contributing author - 'The Second Life'!

5. What is your favorite quote?
A recent favorite - "Be an encourager, the world has plenty of critics already!"

6. Is there anyone (real or fictional) who has influenced you in your life so far?
I think everyday many things or people can influence you. My biggest influence always have been my parents; but then influence ka kya hai!? A mere falling apple influenced Newton! :D

7. Happiness is weekends!

8. What do you think you are, an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert who can be modified to extrovert ;)

9. I love myself!

10. How many blog posts have you published so far?
It becomes 146 with this thanksgiving post!

11. Do you think there is life after death? Explain.
This subject is usually addressed with goofy speculation, close-minded stubbornness, or outright fear. However, I live in today without bothering about tomorrow! I take each day as it comes. I believe rather than worrying if there's life after death, we should bring 'life' to our present!  Even science doesn't give a satisfying answer to this! So better live a meaningful today! :)

Great questions, Vinitha! Loved answering them, discovered a bit of myself while I answered them! :D
This time I'm not nominating anyone. I have already done it thrice for all the talented bloggers I knew!
Thank you once again, Vinitha!


4 comments:

  1. I find guilty pleasure in eating junk food too. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers, Aayesha... Keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!