Thursday 14 May 2015

My Airtel App


Telecom major Airtel recently launched a campaign titled 'Bachat ki khunn khunn' for its prepaid consumers who use smartphones. The new TV led campaign promotes the 'My Airtel' app. The TVC features people from all walks of life shown shaking their phones and celebrating new offers and plans from Airtel.

The concept behind the campaign is to give the customers a quick and a fun way of availing the best recharge deals that include My Airtel My Offers, talktime benefits, extra Internet and cashback offers. Smartphone using customers have to simply download the 'My Airtel' app and choose from a range of deals and offers from time to time - exclusively for its 'My Airtel' application users.

Indians today are increasingly accessing online content through apps as opposed to logging through browsers. In tune with these developments, the launch of 'My Airtel' app will empower the customers effortlessly. It seems a promising digital experience.

The 'My Airtel' application has been designed to follow an intuitive and easy to use interface that allows customers to conveniently browse, discover Airtel services and do much more.

The  3 key features that best suit my lifestyle ~

1. Simple, convenient and intuitive design to manage all Airtel services through one handset
'My Airtel' App has a simple and intuitive design that helps the user  manage all the DTH, Broadband, Prepaid & postpaid services in one place. Convenient, isn't it? Apart from the amazing offers for post paid and pre paid users, it also helps you pay your bills, recharge your DTH, track account usage, track service requests, buy products, etc.

You can also use the 'My Airtel' app to recharge any mobile number, activate or deactivate any VAS service like astrology, jokes et al. and receive Airtel Surprises coupons on all recharges for the value of their recharge.

2. Value-for-money deals with shake-the-phone feature
Customers can now use the all new shake-the-phone feature to avail exciting value-for-money deals. The shake-your-phone capability is a compelling feature.

The new app also includes management of various customer accounts and faster payment checkout through cards.

What suits my lifestyle the best is that Airtel has partnered with mydala for coupons and tied up with merchants across categories like shopping, food, entertainment, etc. to offer coupons for popular brands like PVR Cinemas, Café Coffee Day, Flipkart.com. amazon.in, Ebay.in, Myntra.com, and more. Makes life much more happier and easier! Exciting, isn't it?

3. ‘I Want To’ feature
This is the best feature of all. The 'My Airtel' app’s ‘I Want To’ feature allows customers to replicate their frequent tasks with a quick action on the home screen. Push notifications with alerts of low balance, pack expiry and bill due date are also available. The most tempting part is that the customers on the ‘My Airtel’ app do not incur any data charges for using the application. So use it for free, organise your mobile data better!

This topic is about Airtel. Here for details: http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!