Tuesday 5 December 2017

25 Perks Of Dating / Marrying Me !!!



What are the perks of dating/ marrying you?” This question probably went up a long time ago on Quora. A question that says, “Talk about yourself, and on this one question, you are only required to give the good points.” Wow! I can see narcissists’ eyes lighting up everywhere. But I think it might be fun. I have never marketed myself before but here’s my attempt :
  1. I am an old school romantic - You will receive a ton of hand-made gifts, letters & notes. And the best part, I will get them delivered to you when you aren’t expecting anything.
  2. I am unpredictable - I will show up at your work unannounced and make it a lunch date with you. I will travel across the world to come see you and say “Hi”. Show up at your doorstep at 4am, whisk you away to say “I love you”.
  3. I am a big time foodie - Rest assured, we will eat at each restaurant out there. I love to try different cuisines and dishes.
  4. I will love you for who you are - I either love you or hate you, nothing in between. I won’t try to change you or your habits in any way (unless they are really bad for you!).
  5. Lots of new adventures - We will keep trying out a lot of new things, right from learning a new language to clay painting to pottery to dancing classes, it will be an adventurous ride. Ooh and did I mention travelling?
  6. Anniversaries - We will celebrate our anniversary every year, no excuses.
  7. Financial Freedom - I am great at managing money & finances. I will help you achieve financial stability & freedom.
  8. I am great listener - You can talk to me the entire night & I will listen to you patiently. I will respect your opinions & thoughts always!
  9. I can handle my life very well - I am extremely independent and I have learned to handle my life pretty well, so you won’t hear me whining about life.
  10. Time is everything - Of all things on earth, I will make sure I always have time for you. I understand that time means everything, hence you will never complain that I don’t give you enough time.
  11. When we fight - I can’t stay mad at anyone for long, so even if we have a big argument you are pretty sure that I am going to come back and say sorry first.
  12. I love kids - I love kids a lot, the only time you will need to share me is with our kid(s).
  13. Pretty committed - If I say 'only for you', believe me more than the Myntra offers saying that. I’m a forever and always kind of person.
  14. I am a writer. If I love you, you’ll automatically become my muse. So you’ll probably have beautiful poems written about you. You’ll also be bombarded with long, genuine, letters/messages/emails that express my love for you. Also, throw in 3-4 male fictional characters, because they’ll definitely be inspired by you. And at least one full length novel that tells our story. So in short, if I fall in love with you, I’ll make the whole world fall for you too. Like they say, the easiest way to achieve immortality is to make a writer fall in love with you.
  15. Memes: I’ll tag you in a lot of memes that will keep you laughing and smiling throughout the day.
  16. Our dates will be low-key. Expect pizza dates, strolls at the park, while we have a heart to heart; chilling at the beach, sipping coffee while we listen to good music; gazing at the night sky while we try to unravel the universe, small picnic dates, to name a few.
  17. I’ll always split the bill. I’m very systematic when it comes to money. I don’t like owing anyone money or taking them for granted.
  18. Honest. I can’t beat around the bush, and I’m honest to bits. So if you ask me something I’ll be completely honest about it. I’m also very good at taking criticism. So you don’t have to lie to me when I ask you something. I expect you to be 100% honest with me when I ask for your opinion.
  19. Feelings > Material. So I don’t expect you to splurge on me or buy me expensive gifts. I’d prefer something more thoughtful like a mix tape of all the songs that remind you of me, or a heartfelt letter (I won’t ever say no to pizza though.)
  20. Your dreams are my dreams. I’m going to fight for you. I won’t let you give up. I like ambitious men. So if there’s something you want to achieve, I’ll give you all my support. Feeling down and under confident? Hit me up and I’ll give you a nice little pep-talk that will make you feel like you’re the king of the world, and you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
  21. I’m tiny. I’m short, like exactly 5 Feet. Short girls are adorable. You automatically feel protective of them. Also, you’ll enjoy giving me hugs.
  22. I’m a hopeless romantic. And since I write about love and read about it too…well, you can expect our relationship to resemble the kind people make movies on, or write books about. And not in a bad way. You’re going to feel like the luckiest guy alive, trust me.
  23. Not just falling, but growing in love. I believe that there’s no point in being with someone if you don’t somehow make each other better in some way. Us meeting each other, and being with each other has a purpose. That’s why fate brought us together. And that purpose is that we both become better versions of ourselves. So I’ll strive to grow. With you.
  24. Always there for you. While it would be nice if you didn’t call me at 4 AM but if you did, I’ll be there. I’m very good at solving problems and making decisions. So if you’re confused, you know who to come to.
  25. I won't ask you to lift heavy bags for me. Just to prove the stereotype wrong, I will lift your bags too. I'm crazy like that. :D

3 comments:

  1. I love the old school romance and you are one kind of a gal, Aayesha. The perfect girl with brains, fun and romance. Aha! Loads of love. The kinda gal :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!