Thursday 8 June 2017

Love That Stays Forever.. Until The Hour Of Separation





“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran

What is death and life? What is body? It is the soul connection you have with someone, that is not going to be with anyone else.

I love the song Chaandaniya from Two States ~~

“Jism ye kya hai, khokhli seepi. Rooh da moti hai tu.
Garaz ho jitni teri. Badle mein jindadi meri.
Mere saare bikhre suron se geet piroti hai tu..”

This will be a man who will entirely embrace my real, flesh-and-blood body that mellows, changes and ages, that reveals a lifetime of pleasure and pain and does more than merely “represent” me—the body that is me.

This will be a man who will understand that my body tells my stories, holds my secrets and reveals what I have grieved over, hoped for and dreamed about. Of the spectrum altogether, he will claim that it didn’t matter to him at all what I look like, saying, “I love you, not what you look like.” What I look like is me. It’s all of me, and that’s what he loves unconditionally.

All of me.
Exactly as I am.
And his love is my safety net.

And the feeling, stays forever with you, until the hour of death, even if the person doesn’t.

2 comments:

  1. Aayesha! I take a bow at your words, deep and sensual at the same time expressing limitless love be it life or death. Superb girl:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much, Vishal. Means a lot :)

      Delete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!