Sunday 18 January 2015

You Will Be Missed..Until We Meet Again!

When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. You can decorate absence however you want - but you are still gonna feel what’s missing!

Everyday I'm getting sadder,
Because that day is getting near,
The day you will leave…the day that I fear.
And I don’t know what I will do,
When you are no longer here..
I'm going to miss you terribly,
There’s no doubt in my mind,
Tears on my cheek everyone will find.
I know I'm going to cry,
I cannot tell a lie.

Although we can keep in touch,
I’ll miss seeing you smile everyday.
I never thought the day would come,
But is the day is looking over my shoulder,
And the pain is weighing heavy on my heart like a boulder.
I want you to know, even though I may not have shown,
You will be missed!

We are both -
Two sides of a coin,
With our hearts,
Inseparably joined!

To meet you in person,
My heart will burst,
My eyes, my lips, my mind and my soul,
Will desperately need a sweet treat - You!

Missing In Silence,
Secretly Yearning Over Us,
I will be alone..
The distance is far,
No one to share my thinking..
So insatiable,
Just what am I to do with all these hungry words!

The world will keep revolving but mine will cease to move..
Your warmth, will be gone,
I will eat alone,
I will close my eyes and pray for you to come home soon!

Before you go,
Just one warm embrace,
Just to look upon your face,
Just one little touch,
From the one I love so much,
If I could gaze upon your smile,
For just a little while,
To know that you will miss me too,
To hear the sound of you breathe,
To just be with the one who's sent my heart reeling,
And brought this downpour of emotion and feeling.

I've told you many thoughts that weren't borrowed or bought,
And though I cannot touch you,
Until we meet again,
You dwell so deep within my heart,
Never forget,
You'll be missed!


2 comments:

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!