Saturday 8 August 2015

Longing...

I am jealous of the moon,
She knows all your 5 am secrets.
I am jealous of your sheets who get to touch,
Every part of you as you fall asleep.

I long for you, as I keep an eye on the empty pillow next to me,
Waiting for your weight to fall on it.
Of all, the sun is the luckiest,
When you're half sleepy, groggy..
And unaware of how much of a hunk you look with that messy hair,
He kisses your lips with light, every morning.

I crave for you,
Yes, I realize now, you could become homesick to people too.
If I can ever do my bit for you,
I'd cut my soul into pieces to form constellations,
To light up your way.
Yes, I would.


10 comments:

  1. Ethereal feelings. I could feel them too!

    Amazing poem...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! FoodPanda, don't know if I'am an expert, but thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Good site! I really love how it is nice on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your opinion eBay! I will try and put up a 'subscription' option on my page. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!