Saturday 23 January 2016

Nano Fiction 20 : Goal Digger

Hello everyone! It's weekend time, which means I will have atleast one blog post for my readers!

This is the 20th Nano Fiction. I hope this creative phase keeps going on and I keep coming up with more and more of such fiction pieces.

I personally feel, a woman does not require a man's presence in her life to complete her and to make her financially secure and sound.

A woman, like I always say, is her own hero. We need to show the world that every Princess doesn't need her Prince Charming to complete her fairy tale. A Princess can live happily ever after in her own big castle, with all her own money and take care of herself.

I have a dislike for girls who are constantly in search for a man to complete their existence. I mean, why?! Why do you need to go to a man's house to call yourself complete? Why do you have to take on yourself his tantrums and baseless, rude like-he-owns-you behavior?

Forget men, as a woman I hate gold digging women, who want to marry rich guys so that they can have a luxurious life ahead of them. This is such a cheap mentality!

If you shamelessly cultivate a relationship only to get money in between, you are sick. You cannot be so materialistic in a world like today. You marry a man who is READY on his own to consider you his half and give you all the facilities he enjoys. You NEED NOT have to coax him to supply you those things!

If you are in a relationship, your prized possession should be that man/woman and not his/her wealth. Don't be fooled by exterior appearances, for dating gold diggers may cost you huge.

Dear woman, you can earn money too, you do not need a man for that! Instead choose a hardworking man over a rich one.

To all the strong Womaniyas who agree with me - a big Hi5! We are here to rock the world on our own, beautiful ladies! There's more to life, than money. Certain philosophies and goals cannot be compromised for money even.

Gold digging is distasteful, goal digging is in! Comment your views and let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!