Monday 25 January 2016

Nano Fiction 21 : Fragile Borders

Hello everyone!

Just a couple of days back, I heard the song "Panchhi Nadiyan Pawan Ke Jhonke" from the movie Refugee. I love that song a lot personally. Post listening to that song, my mind weaved this Nano Fiction, which I then thought to share here.

I love humming the songs that touch me and affect my life. 

Enjoy the fiction piece. :)

Happy reading.

P.S: Happy Republic Day everyone! I saw Airlift - what better day than today! Read some really good reviews about it. Holidays make me feel good these days. :D And the movie was fab - mature performance by Akshay Kumar! A must watch for every Indian!


                             

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written! The video is not opening up for me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alok! I have provided the Youtube link too, there's not much to it though. Just some humming :)

      Delete
  2. Powerful. What love can do. My, my.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!