Sunday 31 December 2017

But You're My Home

Everybody has a home team: It's the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It's the people who, near or far, know everything that's wrong with you and love you anyways. These are the ones who tell you their secrets. 

I cannot explain, 
What you mean to me, 
Cause words just don’t justify, 
Anything anymore. 

Every time, I look at you, 
There is a kind of stillness I feel. 

I steal chances to hold your hand, 
An embrace, a kiss, 
A touch, 
Yup, that's how in love I am with you. 

You are my kindred soul, 
Inspiring me to do so much more, 
Around you, I can just be me, 
Not a care for the outside world. 

Issues, we raise a few, 
Changes, we adapt, 
Together, we will always make it through. 

I feel all magical about me, 
Because you are the one. 
You complete me, 
And you don't even know how, 
Neither do I, 
But you are my home. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!