Thursday 16 January 2014

A Woman Of Strength

Infinite questions come to my mind… 

Which answer is reliable?
 
I look at you, I observe you carefully; my soul and mind join together to answer me in some way…


In you, I see a tender, sweet yet a fearless and a passionate woman, branded by the fire of the harshness of life!


Forming a shield, an impenetrable castle, but I know that behind all of this, there is an unimaginable woman, who is hell-bent fearless!


Also, day 16 at Ultimate Blogging Challenge.
P.S: This post is also for http://lilliemcferrin.com/five-sentence-fiction-fearless/

35 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!! :) :) :)

    - Rahul

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful...resonates with so many women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely poem. Thank you for sharing it with us. I will pass this around! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a role model. And how lucky is the narrator that she gets to see and experience this monument of a woman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Magaly! When you observe around carefully, you experience magic sometimes! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice one, Liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short, sweet, beautiful and poignant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fearless woman! may we have more like her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - I would be so happy if someone wrote or said something like that about me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! After reading your thought on this, I feel the same now! :)

      Delete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!