Friday 11 July 2014

Five Sentence Fiction - Pages


She wished, he came across this piece of paper - today, tomorrow or maybe someday.

"How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me - it's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you just can't read yet.

Every letter that I type - to spell your name again and again - is all I ever want to write.

Remember our life together - You kissed me a paragraph, I replied you with pages?
 
You laid me over your lap, read me like a book, turned my pages.

Please don't finish me up, pick me up and leaf through my pages, just like the old days!"


P.S: This post is for http://lilliemcferrin.com/five-sentence-fiction-pages/
This post is for IndiSpire Edition 55 #UnsentLetter

24 comments:

  1. That's a cute script. Aayesha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the photos you selected to include with your post. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love the latent meaning in these lines...very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope her wish comes true, Aayesha! So elegant & 'love'ly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first sentence is just beautiful, Aayesha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jyotsna! Glad you liked it! :D

      Delete
  6. How cute & lovely! :)
    Romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have expressed her thoughts so well, Aayesha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 sentences and it becomes a story.. good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Words can spread magic, doesn't matter how many.
      Keep visiting, Pratikshya :)

      Delete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!