Friday 1 August 2014

Five Sentence Fiction: Secure


On a blank sheet, she scribbled quickly:

"Your calm is not enough, I do not want your still; I want your restlessness : That makes me feel SECURE - give me your storm!

The fact that we bathe under the same sun, and sleep under the same moon makes me feel safe and SECURE - We are much closer than you think!

Some people are worth melting for- Glad I did - I feel  SECURE with you!

Every day I come home to you- that is where I belong - I feel safe!

I love you with every ounce of my being, if I have to do it again, I'll choose you - Every time."


P.S: This post is for http://lilliemcferrin.com/five-sentence-fiction-secure/

20 comments:

  1. Very well written aayesha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so beautifully written, Aayesha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word- beautiful. Wait! another, cute. K, lovely too :) Romantic and sweet also.
    Loved it. Could feel the 'secure' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! This comment made my day! :D
      Thanks a ton!

      Delete
  4. Ah I know who I want to say this to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove every word in this amazingly romantic poem, Aayesha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!