Saturday 2 January 2016

Nano Fiction 14 : Waiting

Time is important. The time that you give your family and loved ones, no amount of wealth makes up for it. You do not know what you are enjoying for the last time, value it. And most importantly, don't make your loved ones crave for your time.

Appreciate people that always have time for you. To listen to you, to be with you. They are probably the best kind of people.

Do something as if it is your last time, put in your best - in loving someone, in helping others, because you never know, it might be the last time you're doing it.

I take this opportunity to thank each of my reader, who takes out time to read what I write. Also, a very Happy 2016 to all my readers!! I am going to count all my blessings and list down - what made me happy each day and collect the chits in a jar starting on January 1, 2016! And on 31st December, 2016, I am going to open it and say a big thank you to the Universe for all the lovely things.

How are you going to count your blessings? 

P.S: This Nano Fiction inspired by the movie Bewafaa (2005)!


6 comments:

  1. well! it is definitely not the last time I am reading your post. Its beautiful. Happy new year to you too:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Amit. I cannot thank people enough who are so sweet to my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Have a blessings-filled year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lux!

      Wishing the same for you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy new year Aayesha. Loving your Nano fiction, loads:)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!