Monday 7 March 2016

Nano Fiction 26 : Hardest Goodbye

I love the following lines from 'Alvida' song of the movie D-Day.

"Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho!
Kyun na mit ke jo fanaa ho, Woh bhi pyaar ho!
Naa adhoori yeh kahaani
Naa adhoora yeh fasaana
Mar ke bhi naa hum kahenge, Alvida!"

I wonder, why love is always assumed to be true, when it is of the type, "..They lived happily ever after.." Because many of us are not fortunate enough to experience it, which doesn't mean our love wasn't true. Sometimes, people are bad and sometimes, situations.

Some people are our hardest goodbyes. And all you have to do, is accept that goodbye. Sometimes, holding on does more damage than letting go.

You certainly release them. You stop allowing their history to have any meaning for you today. You let them move on, and let them fall in love again too. And when you see this person you have let go, you realize you have no reason to be sad. The person you knew, exists somewhere, but you are separated by too much time to reach them again.

Yet, when I see people separated, I feel, every individual deserved a second chance for that one 'Sorry', 'I Love You' which could have possibly mended things.

Yesterday, I saw 'Sanam Teri Kasam' movie, I do not know if many of you know about it. I was released parallel to 'Sanam Re' and 'Ghayal, Once Again". It is intense and emotional, majorly shot at real locations which makes it easy to connect. It has a very lovely dialogue - "Log saath isliye nahi rehte, kyunki wo ek dusre ki galtiyon ko bhool jate hai; woh saath isliye rehte hai, kyunki woh ek dusre ko maaf kar dete hai." The music by Himesh Reshammiya is soulful and one of the highlights of the film. The songs are penned well and bring out the mood of the film, especially Haal-e-dil and Bewajaah. The 'doomed love' angle does have its charm and Sanam Teri Kasam does tug at your heart-strings. I loved it.

Next Nano Fiction is here! Do let me know in the comments below, how it was! Keep smiling, stay motivated and rule your day! 

4 comments:

  1. An interesting take on the changing emotions of love. It's so complex where we fail to understand what's happening. As you rightly said, it's important to release each other. I gotta check the movie and heard it's quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took you to be a romantic. I never thought I was a romantic. But life touches us with love in some shape or form and boom we r hopeless!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!