Saturday 15 October 2016

A Poetry Called You

Three words are too hollow for a silent poetry called "you".
Light, darkness, everything, you.
Arms can be home too, I realized.

Making love can be soulful too. Like poetry.
The swipes of the tongues, striking with so much of love.
Carnivals can be kisses too.

Those beautiful moments,
Interspersed with muffled words escaping through locked lips!
Resting on your shoulders,
I have my own ways of showing I own you.

To meet you, I could have waited for eons,
Having found a balance with each other,
As we walk the tightrope of life together.

Rock me gently with your chest movements,
Air rushing in and out of your lungs will be my lullaby, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!