Monday 23 January 2017

The Morning Tea


Uninterrupted talks with the husband,
The first cup of tea,
Has to be with Him!

Moments of tranquillity,
That begin the day on a positive note.

Not just intertwined fates,
We are entangled at the core like soul mates.

The best part about my life is -
I get to wake up to the sight of the man of my dreams.
Other people wake up to sunshine,
But I wake up to YOU!

All matters of discord, and petty quarrels,
Get dunked in the hot cup of morning tea!

The silence that cocoons us in the mornings,
Is the warmth which glows in our hearts!


4 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!