Wednesday 15 November 2017

Let the fall make you stronger!


I believe that love is a light switch: Something flicks on.We get an overwhelming sensation.It hits us like a bag of bricks. Or a strong arrow.When we know, we know. Right? Love is a series of choices.

The way he looks at me. How hard he makes me laugh. How unexpectedly, he tugs my arm and rests on my shoulders. The way he makes me feel when I don’t feel anything.

But like an airplane flight, there will be turbulence. The fights. The disagreements. The little things that will bother us. His socks. Her shopping. We might start wondering if we’ve made the right choice.

Once we are in doubt, we have to make another choice: to continue to fly with this person or jump out of the plane.

Love is making a choice every single day, to either love or not love. That’s it. It’s that simple. Either to continue the process or not.

Sometimes it is easy to love. Sometimes it is extremely difficult. But at the end of the day, it’s always a choice.

Always choose each other, fly and soar higher, grow stronger each day. And let the love deepen – the longer you stay on the flight and embark on the journey together, the more fruit the process will bear. The investment will pay off.

Let the fall make you stronger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!